Friday, February 5, 2010

Claim to Fame- Mud flap girl

I'm not sure if this a post that I will regret but here goes, for posterity's sake. I have what some may consider a very curvaceous figure, not all natures doing I will admit. As you will find out I am a firm believer that a woman who sacrifices her body to bring forth God's beautiful children deserves to have it restored to it's former glory or better if she so chooses! So I have partaken in the glorious fruits of cosmetic surgery. Anyhow back on task here, so over the past few years my husband always thinks he is so funny as he points out (to me and anyone else around) the hideous mudflap girls and window decals of the sexy silhouette girls and makes comments like- "hey have you gotten a check for posing for that yet?" or "I can't believe they put you on their car, did they ask if they could do that?"- etc... Anyhow just so happened that my brother over heard one of my kids saying "Look there's a picture of Mommy on the back of that truck, I like Mommy with the angel wings better than the devil horns and tail!" Well he thought this was hilarious and it just so happens he's a song writer in Nashville and he wrote a song about it.....somebody bought the song. I will now be immortalized forever in tacky chrome lyrics for the rest of my life! Thank you Dr.David I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment