Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Love of a Really Good Man


I'm married to the best man I know, he works like a fiend (he has to keep up with my shopping habits,Sorry!)he fulfills his church calling as if he were getting a paycheck for it, he's patient beyond comprehension, he's never said a mean or negative comment to me in the 19 years we've been married (even when I was so fat and pregnant every time I looked in the mirror I jumped thinking "how did Rosie O'Donnell get in my bathroom!"), and he never ever farts in front of me! What an angel, I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I love waking up everyday and knowing that there is someone who loves me 100% just as I am, unconditionally. What more could a girl want?(I did see and amazing pair of Jimmy Choo sunglasses the other day....)

No comments:

Post a Comment