Monday, February 1, 2010

Mean Girlz


Why is it that twins end up being fair game for rude, mean and generally cruel comments! Man I get so sick of hearing all the crap my twins take way to often. For some reason Mya ends up getting the brunt of it, not sure why she says it's because she's loud I think it's because she knows she's pretty and she's confident which can be intimidating. Today at school right to their faces a girl said Aly's face is Prettier than Mya's (to their faces!!!!). This stuff happens all the time.Girls can be soo mean! I'm glad my girls can laugh about it but, I know it hurts.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is really mean. Kids can be so, shall we say NOT tactful, just plain mean. They are both beautiful and most girls are probably just jealous. Sad, but true.

    ReplyDelete