Friday, February 12, 2010

I want a refund!

Today as I was volunteering in my son's first grade classroom I realized that one teacher for 29 students is CRAZY! Since the budget cuts so many teachers were let go, is this insane? I say YES it is, here's my proposal...Ya know that crappy commercial during the Superbowl for the census- oh you missed it- so did most of the country well it cost us over 2 million of our HARD earned bucks. Well I'd like a refund, and I'd like to put the 2 million dollars towards teacher salaries. Using my crappy math skills I think that should hire about 40 teachers for an entire year! HMMM that's a toughy 30 seconds of crap or a whole year of teaching for 1,000 students! Come on this really isn't rocket science here, Mr President I'm available most days from 8-4 if you need some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment