Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Future President of the United States of America

Today one of my girls asked if me, "Mom if you were President what would you do on your first day?". That really got me thinking, there are two things I would want to do first off and this may seem weird and strangely conflicting. #1 start off shore drilling here in the US- it's insane that we sit on so many natural resources while we stuff the wallets of some seriously bad guys! Just plain stupid especially when there are amazingly high tech and safe drilling operations...duh! Ok so here's the oxymoron- second extreme recycling anyone who's hung out at my house knows my mantra "get that out of the trash, that can be recycled!". We need hi-tech recycling there is no reason for all that trash just screwing up our planet. Move over Sarah Palin!

No comments:

Post a Comment