Thursday, February 4, 2010

Future President- Part 3

I think I'm kinda on a roll here....Term limits for all elected officials (no more than 2 terms). No more lifetime out of touch w/reality career politicians, "Power Corrupts". I'm sure 90% of politicians started out with good intentions....Also I think this should be a volunteer position ya know like teaching Sunday School! Maybe I'd consider compensation for travel and expenses but no way is it reasonable to continue to pay these fat cats a pension and full health benefits the rest of their lives even if they only served one term it's just insanity!!!! If you really love this country you should be willing to serve her with out compensation and be able to accomplish your goals with a few years. How about that for budget cuts?

No comments:

Post a Comment