Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Future President- Part 2

Today as I was driving along doing the carpool thing I was thinking to myself -Ok so now that I've created jobs and solved our addiction to foreign oil with off shore drilling, and more jobs and less land fill by my extreme recycling centers, what's next? Flat tax rate one size fits all no more special interest sweetheart tax breaks screw them all- 10% across the board, rich or poor. This would also go for corporations and if you start a new corp, or relocate to the US the first year 0% tax rate as a start up bonus! Come on doesn't this sound easy? Several years ago Ireland implemented an 11% corp tax rate and they saw huge economic growth, so we beat them by 1%! Next up solar power everything, geez how pathetic that we can't figure out how to harness all that free and "GREEN" energy. There are so many brilliant americans out there this can't be too complicated. Here in Arizona we probably have enough solar power to run the whole country....do I smell more jobs coming on?

1 comment: